2016 Digital Shift Conference
On October 19, 2016, join LJ, SLJ and thousands of library professionals from around the world to focus on the challenges and opportunities presented by the digital transition’s impact on libraries and their communities.
The Digital Shift: The Service Continuum will deliver the most relevant and up-to-the-minute information and will provide actionable answers to some of the biggest questions our profession faces, for and from libraries of all types—school, academic, and public.
Explore emerging technologies, exciting service models, innovative programming, new ways of sparking learning and engagement, and the evolving publishing ecosystem through four high-content learning tracks. Register today to secure your place.
Here’s a look at some of the exciting presentations in the lineup.
- Understanding and Implementing Design-Focused Service Initiatives at Your Library, curated by Electronic Resources and Libraries (ER&L)
- From the Edge to the Core: What We’ve Learned through the Knight News Challenge on Library Innovation, curated by the Knight Foundation
- Pokémon GO! What Librarians Need to Know
- Ed Tech: Librarians Leading Global Adventures, curated by International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
- Join us as we continue to press forward to create and improve library service through the smart and coherent application of technology to mission.
The Digital Shift is a complimentary virtual conference: no traveling costs, no accommodation costs, no attendance fees. ALL CONTENT.
Program and registration information is available at http://www.thedigitalshift.com/tds2016-the-service-continuum/program/?utm_source=ljseventalerts&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tds2016